Select your language::

Contact Info

HONG KONG: Rooms 05-15, World Finance Centre, 17 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong SHANGHAI : The HUB

This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the minimum number of purchase units?

The minimum number of purchase units in China is stipulated by each supplier or manufacturer.

What are the conditions of purchase in China?

The payment terms are 30% of the value of the product as a deposit and the remaining 70% will be paid when the production has finished and there is a visa to export the merchandise. These conditions may vary.

I want to travel to China to attend a fair, can you help me?

Contact us, our travel agent can provide you with all related information.

In case you need it, our staff in China can accompany you to the fairs to achieve a better contact.